So this week let us check what are the 7 habits of highly successful investor …
- They have immense clarity of their goals…they exactly know what they need today, tomorrow and day after… & thus they start investing early
- They follow strict family budgets thus they save first and spend later….
- They do not watch Business channels for investing tips rather follow prudent investing strategies.
- They do not TRADE, they invest…Trading in stocks/commodities is injurious to our financial health..
- They do not buy products, they buy result oriented, effective & efficient solutions.
- They monitor their investment based on their goals and aspirations and not on “Markets Kya Kaheta Hai”
- They have trusted advisors and are usually contrarian by nature and do not follow the herd.
This week’s Fisdom:
Friends the above 7 habits clearly demonstrate that the difference between a successful and not so successful investor is the mindset, clarity of purpose and discipline.